Did You Know that Flood Damage is NOT covered by most Georgia Home Insurance policies?
Many homeowners don’t realize that flood damage is not covered by their homeowner’s policies. Moreover, many are not aware that it usually takes 30 days before a Flood Insurance policy becomes effective.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature doesn’t play favorites when it comes to flood damage: Everyone lives in a flood zone—floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
Why Should You Consider Georgia Flood Insurance?
- Floods are the #1 Natural Disaster in the U.S. with losses of more than one billion dollars a year.
- 25% of all flood losses occur in low-to-moderate-risk zones.
- The average flood loss is $48,000.
- Just an inch of water can cause damage to your property.
- Flood Insurance is Affordable!
Learn about your coverage options and get a FREE proposal of cost and coverage by calling our Personal Insurance Problem Solver, Di Smith directly at 678.822.0145!