As a home health care provider, you solve people’s health-related problems. We want to solve your business insurance problems.
Common home health care insurance problems we solve:
- Providing coverage that addresses the “what if my employee was accused of…” questions that home health agencies need to consider
- Highlighting overlooked exposures that can financially devastate home health care agencies
- Accessing workers compensation coverage that’s tailored to the needs of your home healthcare firm
- Properly covering your agency’s 1099 employees
- Protecting the personal assets of your home health care agency’s directors and officers
When you’re in the business of health care there is no such thing as being too careful. When you are a home health care and hospice provider, you need to double that sentiment. At Gillman Insurance Problem Solvers, we understand the risks you face. These risks are unique and they need to be protected. We have worked hard to develop a comprehensive insurance program for the type of work you and your employees perform.
Whether you need professional liability coverage or workers compensation insurance, we’ve got you covered. Nothing is more important in life than health, and while you are out there serving others we want to be here… to serve you.
We understand that no home healthcare business is the same as the next one. Your insurance needs are not going to fit in a cookie-cutter model. That is why we pride ourselves on the fact that when you come to us for your insurance needs, we understand and can solve your problems. Our Insurance Problem Solvers work hard to take the time to get to know you, your business, and your needs. We will work together to assess the risks you face and come up with a solution for protecting you and the risks you face on a daily basis.
Your insurance policy will be unique to you; however, there are some coverage options that are typically included:
- General Commercial liability
- Commercial Auto liability
- Workers Compensation
- Professional liability
- Excess liability
Depending on your business, you may choose one or all of these options to be included in your policy. Not sure what it is you need exactly? No worries, we can help with that, too!
Together, we can work to solve all of your problems… even the ones you didn’t know you had. We believe that you should never have to face your risks alone, and we want to be with you
every step of the way. So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and give us a call at (888) 869-6509 and let’s get started!