Your customers rely on you and your commercial vehicles. But what happens if you need someone to rely on?
We happen to think the answer to that is easy: you call Gillman Insurance Problem Solvers of course! For over 20 years, we have been helping commercial businesses with their insurance needs, whether it’s property coverage, group benefits or workers compensation, we’ve got your back.
Common commercial auto insurance problems we solve:
- Obtaining competitive coverage in a market with rising premiums
- Providing clients with access to several top-rated carriers
- Offering coverage solutions for different sized vehicles (including heavy vehicles)
- Offering coverage that protects your business when employees are driving either rented vehicles (hired-auto coverage) or their own (non-owned auto)
When it comes to auto insurance, commercial or otherwise, you must remember one thing: Georgia law mandates that all motorists obtain insurance. Whether you have a single truck or a multi-truck fleet, the best way to be safe is to be protected. At Gillman Insurance Problem Solvers, we understand that your needs are unique to your commercial business, and that is why our staff works hard to be problem solvers for your insurance problems. We will never offer you a “cookie cutter” policy. We work hard to consult with you, understand your needs, and provide a simple solution for your risks.
What are the requirements for commercial auto coverage in Georgia?
Every state is different. Although most states require motorists to obtain some form of insurance, the coverage limits vary. Allow us to break it down for you in Georgia.
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000/$50,000
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: Not Required
- Collision: Not required
- Medical Payments: Not required
- Comprehensive: Not required
Remember: just because something is not required, it does not mean you cannot or should not obtain that type of coverage. We can work with you and your business to determine the coverage you need the most. The most important thing we strive to do with our commercial auto insurance policies is to help solve your problems and avoid future problems.
Looking to get started? The process is easy and painless. All you have to do is give us a call at (800) 378-0766, fill out the form on this page, or stop by our office. Let us get to know you and your business then you can rely on us to help keep you safe!