The Best Non-Profit Insurance in Georgia
Is your insurance provider supporting your nonprofit efforts? How much do they help you fundraise? How much do they really know about the day in the life of a nonprofit organization?
These are the questions you may ask yourself when establishing a nonprofit and shopping for the right insurance and Gillman Insurance Problem Solvers can assure you that we will help in every step of the way.
With our experience in the nonprofit industry, we understand that nonprofit organizations need more than just the average insurance policy to succeed. Our comprehensive, multifaceted set of services is designed to meet the unique and varied challenges that today’s nonprofits face.
Here’s what sets us apart from other agencies offering nonprofit insurance:
- We specialize in handling the insurance needs of nonprofits and social service organizations.
- We insure close to 100 nonprofits in Georgia.
- We understand all aspects of the nonprofit world from the standpoint of exposure and coverages, so we can make the best recommendation.
- We are one of a very select few agents who represent ANI (Alliance of Nonprofit Insurance), an “A-“ AM Best 501(c)(3) insurance company that exclusively insures 11,000+ nonprofits.
- We have access to all other major insurance carriers insuring nonprofits.
We also personally support our nonprofit clients by providing sponsorships and attending events, such as:
- Local 5K and 10k races
- Hole-in-one insurance events
- Various other fundraisers
Our community greatly depends on the services your organization provides. Gillman Insurance Problem Solvers will help assure the future of your organization.